Sunday, March 19, 2017

Over The Castle On The Hill

“Some journeys in life can only be traveled alone.”~Ken Poirot



I love to walk and travel. Since I walked the gr20 in Corsica, I fell in love with nature. Now I'm searching a walking route which I can walk alone, but I'm too scared to plan it. Dreaming of the mountains, trying to find myself on the way,etc. But I cannot take the step. Fear is controlling me.
I searched some easy walks, but it stays with looking and searching. It 's like window shopping. You want that dress, but you decide it is not a necessary item, so you leave it right there where you found it.
Do you have any experience of travelling alone? What walks did you take? Can you advise any?










Share:

2 comments

Lara said...

That sounds so adventurous! I would go for it if I were you! These pictures are also stunning! x lara

Louise said...

Wonderful pictures! Love the yellow jacket.

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig