Sunday, May 12, 2013

My echo is the only voice coming back!

~ Jason Walker - Echo 
.
London: "Sometimes when I close my eyes I pretend I'm alright, but it's never enough"
.

Did you ever have that feeling when you wake up and you just know something bad is going to happen. A restless feeling in your mind, your body that doesn't help you think clearly? Though the weather is nothing but promising and people should sit outside in the garden, I still have that feeling of staying inside, save, warm and surrounded by people whom I love. Ridiculousness  how could this day be terrible! I keep reminding myself of the song: "always look on the bright side of life". It's fun and makes me able to dream, like these dreamy pictures thanks to the wonderful wig of wonderfulwigs! Don't you think this wig looks like a real princess wig. I totally adore it, the color and curls are just what every romantic girl dreams for. The pic-nick basket from Zalando is just the amazing accessory for weather like this. You can see more about that item here! Besides, I totally adore these earrings from OorbellenOnline with the zebra pattern! You have them with a lot more patterns and colors! I'm sure you will like them as well! Those earrings give your outfit a great accent! Don't you think the blossoms are just lovely, walking underneath them with the pale leaves falling gently down until they touch the ground to rest from the long journey they made.
.
Bag: Zalando - Earrings - OorbellenOnline - Top: Urban Outfitters - Shoes: NotRatedFoodwear - Wig: wonderfulwigs 
.

















Share:

19 comments

ice pandora said...

Gorgeous red head c: Love
the 2nd picture! Hopefully
weather in BL will get
better soon!

xx

Donna October said...

lovely! the picnic basket is so cute.
and the photos are amazing, like a fairy tale.


http://octobergraves.blogspot.com/

The Hearabouts said...

Omg, that wig is gorgeous. Been looking for for something similar for a while. Thanks so much for sharing. the pics are incredible.

Hugs,
The Hearabouts

Gioia said...

beautiful wig! You look gorgeous
xo

http://Cwithoutshoes.blogspot.com

ANECIA said...

amazing skirt! lovely outfit, beautiful earrings :)

ANECIA WAS HERE- more than passion ♥
blog | facebook | twitter

S. said...

Great pics! As always :)

jiru said...

Lovely <3 The wig is very pretty!

Brenda Evans said...

nice pics, love ur hair!

breepluse.blogspot.com

Brenda Evans said...

nice shoes! would u like to follow each other via gfc and bloglovin?

breepluse.blogspot.com

Brenda Lu said...

you look so sweet!

www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

oh my! Red hair would look perfect on you! love the wig :)





http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

Panty Buns said...

I love the look of your Urban Outfitters top H&M skirt. Your wig is pretty too. The photos with the Zalando picnic basket under the blossoms are delightful and convey a dreamy lightheartedness. Your outfit is lovely.

Marcell Fortuna said...

you look so pretty, love your hair <3

xx
1793
http://threenineone.blogspot.com

Sam said...

Your pictures is really nice! You and your sister wear wigs so well, I feel like any style suit you! I also like the curls, they are so elegant and I wish I could curl my own hair like that.
I hope you're doind well <3

Unknown said...

Supermooi!! Echt leuke sfeer en mooie topje, ik moet ook eens zo'n lange rok aanschaffen voor de zomer!

Katie Frank said...

You look so amazing <3

http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Kate said...

Love that wig!

Kate from Clear the Way

Unknown said...

Super cute outfit :) xx

Unknown said...

oh die staat je supergoed! hele mooie foto's alweer!

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig